Terms & Conditions
- Standard Terms and Conditions of African Welcome Safaris Safaris apply to the booking / quoting of all tours / accommodation / flights / associated services and excursions, including all the above booked via a third party agent
- African Welcome Safaris Safaris CC shall not be liable, under any circumstances – for any acts or omissions of third party’s booking on or behalf of the client themselves.
- All inclusions as per itineraries and quotes sent to clients will clearly be stated. Should any fees / additional costs billed by our suppliers not be clearly stated under inclusions, they are automatically excluded, and payable by the client direct.
All quotations are subject to amendment, as per the following :
- Availability of accommodation at the time of confirmation
- Currency fluctuations at the time of confirmation
- Airfare fluctuations at the time of confirmation
- All confirmations shall be received by African Welcome Safaris Safaris CC in writing.
- On confirmation, deposits for the booking will be required in order to secure.
- Full Balance of payment shall be made no later than 60 days prior to departure.
African Welcome Safaris Safaris CC reserves to right to alter id. ‘The client’ means the person / s named on the reservation form ( whether it be a provisional , as per our Suppliers Terms and Conditions.
It is the client’s full responsibility to arrange Full Medical and Travel Insurance cover for the duration of the booking.
Passports and Visa’s
It is the client’s full responsibility to ensure that all Passport and Visa Requirements are valid.
African Welcome Safaris Safaris will not be held liable for any changes in Visa Requirements or Passport Requirements at the time of travel, and therefore, be refused entry into any country. Any costs incurred as a result of the above, are for the client’s own account.
Cancellation Policy and Refunds
- All cancellations shall be made to African Welcome Safaris Safaris CC in writing And subject to the following cancellation fees
- If cancellation is received 60 days prior to departure, 75 % will be refunded to the client
- If cancellation is received 50 days prior to departure, 50 % will be refunded to the client
- If cancellation is received 40 days prior to departure, 25 % will be refunded to the client
- If cancellation is received 35 days or less prior to departure, no refund will be due.
Flights Cancelled – Cancellations for flight bookings which have been paid for in full and issued – will be sent to the specific airline for refund. Refunds for flights are subject to class seats booked, and fare rules as per airline.
African Welcome Safaris Safaris CC reserves to right to alter it’s payment and cancellation terms during certain Peak Season periods or subject to specific accommodation & supplier Terms and Conditions , pertaining to each individual booking.