4 Nights at Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park
2 nights at the 4 star A’Zambezi River Lodge & 2 nights at Ngoma Safari Lodge in the Chobe National Park.
- Return Airfares : Johannesburg – Victoria Falls – Kasane – Johannesburg, on the Services of British Airways and SA Airlink
- Return Airport transfers
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Victoria Falls at A’Zambezi River Lodge
- Breakfast and dinner daily in Victoria Falls
- Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi River
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Chobe National Park at Ngoma Safari Lodge- including all meals, selected drinks, and 2 x game activities per day.
- Meals not mentioned as included
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature and not mentioned as included
- Airline Taxes of currently ZAR 3850 per person
- River Usage Fee on the Sunset Cruise of US$10 per person is not included and payable at the Jetty
The quoted price is subject to seat availability in the appropriate class on the services of British Airways. Surcharges include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, the majority of which are quoted in US Dollars. Surcharges therefore fluctuate.
Single room supplements apply.
Malaria: Precautions MUST be taken
The Victoria Falls
The largest falling sheet of water in the world. From the seventeen hundred metre-wide lip, the Zambezi River plunges in excess of one hundred metres into the chasm, hurling clouds of moisture hundreds of metres into the air.
The Falls are generally at their most spectacular during the period February to May. From September to November the flow is at its lowest, with several of the falls on the Zambian bank virtually dry.
A’Zambezi River Lodge
A’Zambezi River Lodge is located in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe 25km from the airport, nestling on the banks of the mighty Zambezi river within the periphery of the Zambezi National Park. The imaginative architecture with its sweeping curve of grass thatch blends well with the lash green lawns. Azambezi is the perfect retreat to relax and unwind in the quiet ambience of the African wild life and nature, whilst enjoying renowned services.
The A’Zambezi is the only hotel with a river frontage and jetty site in Victoria Falls.
83 well appointed and air conditioned rooms including 2 suites, 46 twin rooms, 11 family,17 triple and 7 double rooms. nonsmoking rooms available. Majority of the rooms have balconies facing the river and swimming pool whilst the rest face the National Park and the gardens
Ngoma Safari Lodge
Situated in northern Chobe, Botswana, within the Chobe Forest Reserve. Ngoma Safari Lodge is 55 km from the nearest town, Kasane, and 135 km from the magnificent Natural Wonder of Victoria Falls. Your own exclusive river-facing suite offers a quiet refuge and includes an indoor bathroom, indoor and outdoor showers and a private outdoor sanctuary.
It is from here, where you will be able to gaze out onto the floodplain and Chobe River, the lifeblood of the area
Botswana’s Chobe National Park is the country’s third-largest nature reserve and was also the first to be declared in the late 1960s. Visitors to the park can look forward to spotting a large variety of Chobe wildlife, including birds, herbivores, and of course the world-famous Chobe Elephants.