Best of Kruger Safari 8 Night Luxury Safari
3 Nights THE OUTPOST | 2 Nights KINGS CAMP | 3 Nights LEOPARD HILLS
This ultimate safari adventure combines three 5 star luxury lodges in the world-renowned Kruger National Park
Your luxury safari will begin at The Outpost, situated in the most Northern area of the Kruger National Park, boasting almost 80 % of the Parks diversity. After three nights relishing in the peace of the African Bush with exceptional game viewing, you will be transferred to the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, and spend two nights at the ultra-luxurious Kings Camp.
Live the true African Safari game viewing experience in refined luxury… a leopard on the hunt, lions roaring at twilight, hippo wallowing, or a crocodile basking on a sandy beach; each viewing will enthrall.
Your safari adventure will end with three nights at Leopard Hills Private Game Reserve, situated in the game-rich Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
This exclusive lodge is built on a hill overlooking a natural waterhole with spectacular game viewing from the deck of your private suite. Experience the endless fascination of Africa’s wildlife in open, state-of-the-art game viewing vehicles, indulge in pampering treatments and savour spectacular sunsets.
This ultimate African Safari will leave you in awe!
En-route to Leopard Hills from Kings Camp, you will be transferred to Elephant Whispers where you will enjoy a two-hour Elephant Experience, which includes an indulgent champagne picnic surrounded by these gentle giants.
Superb game viewing, gourmet cuisine, luxury bush experiences, and outstanding experiences await you in the heart of Africa
Makuleke Contractual Park Northern Kruger National Park
The Outpost rests high on a hill overlooking the Luvuvhu River valley. Listed as Ramsar Wetland Park the region boasts almost 80% of the Kruger Park’s diversity.
The 12 unique and modern stand-alone open plan en-suite Luxury Suites offer spectacular views of the vast remote wilderness below. Game drives and outstanding walking safaris are undertaken in what is arguably one of the most scenically beautiful and diverse wilderness areas in the Kruger National Park. Go to The Outpost page.
Kings Camp Private Reserve
Timbavati Private Nature Reserve Greater Kruger National Park
Kings Camp is situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, bordering the Kruger National Park.
With only 11 thatched air-conditioned suites, Kings Camp reflects the charm and romance of a Colonial past in a pristine corner of unspoilt Africa. Kings Camp is situated facing an open savanna plain with a waterhole, which is frequented by a wide variety of wildlife day and night. Go to the Kings Camp page.
Leopard Hills Private Game Reserve
Sabi Sands Private Nature Reserve Greater Kruger National Park
Leopard Hills, an exclusive lodge, is situated in the ‘Big 5’ Sabi Sand Game Reserve bordering the world-famous Kruger National Park. With only 8 luxurious air-conditioned glass-fronted suites, complete with their own verandah and private plunge pools, the lodge offers exclusive privacy. Excellent game viewing, high service standards, delicious cuisine, and a warm atmosphere ensure a memorable safari. Go to the Leopard Hills page
This 8 Night Safari will emcompass all you have ever dreamed of on Safari – an exclusive offer for those who are passionate about an African Safari.
Contact our Safari experts to book this incredible offer now
|Validity||Cost per adult sharing||Cost per single|
|08 Jan – 20 December 2018||ZAR 84 500||1st single Suite no single supplement|
|08 Jan – 20 December 2019||ZAR 92 660||1st single Suite no single supplement|
- 3 Nights The Outpost Safari Lodge, Pafuri, Northern Kruger National Park – Fully inclusive of:
- Fully serviced Luxury accommodation. Two game drives per day in open safari vehicles with sun-downers and snacks. Optional game walks. Three meals daily. Tea & Coffee. All beverages excluding premium wines and spirits from our wine cellar. Laundry Service. Wi-Fi in central area. Road transfer from the Pafuri runway to the Lodge for fly-in guests
- 2 Nights Kings Camp Private Game Reserve, Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, Greater Kruger National Park – Fully inclusive of:
- Luxury accommodation. Three meals daily. Tea & Coffee. Two game drives per day. Optional walking safaris. All beverages excluding premium brands, wines from our wine cellar and
- 3 Nights Leopard Hills Private Game Reserve, Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, Greater Kruger National Park – Fully inclusive of:
- Luxury accommodation. Two game drives per day. Optional walking safaris. Three meals daily. Tea & Coffee. All beverages excluding premium wines from our wine cellar. Laundry
Service. Road transfer from the Leopard Hills Airstrip to the Lodge. Guest Conservation Levy. Complimentary WIFI in all suites.
- Airfare: Phalaborwa – Outpost, Outpost – Kings Camp / Leopard Hills – Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- Ultimate Elephant Experience at Elephant Whispers, Hazyview
- Road Transfers Kings Camp – Leopard Hills via Elephant Whispers.
Note – No single supplement for the first single suite confirmed in any one reservation. Second single suite or more pay a 50% supplement on the per person sharing rate
Single surcharge applicable on air transfers and road transfers if travelling alone
- Flights and transfers not mentioned as included ( Flight to Phalaborwa and flight out of Kruger Mpumulanga Airport )
- Cellar wines, premium brand spirits, champagne, cognacs, cigars and
- Telephone calls, curios shop purchases, transfers, gratuities, additional activities, spa treatments &
- Conservation levies and park entry
- Landing fees at The Outpost and Kings
Subject to availability at the time of confirmation
|Departure dates as per your requirements and subject to availability|
More African Safaris
Don’t believe us, read independent reviews from past clients.
AFRICAN SAFARI SPECIALISTS
Let us design your African safari with a variety of safari destinations – Our expertise includes travel and safaris in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Kenya and Tanzania.
African Welcome Safaris offers a highly personalised service. With a dedicated travel consultant catering to all your travel needs. Our passion is creating your holiday of a lifetime.