A Botswana safari promises to provide you with the safari you have always dreamed of !
Hosting exceptional game viewing ,you will spend your days game viewing in open safari vehicles, bush walks with trackers and Mokoro Safaris in dug-out canoes, making Botswana a complete safari destination.
A country of dramatic contrasts from the waterways of the Okavango Delta to the large elephant herds in the Chobe National Park, Botswana is an unforgettable safari destination.
The Okavango Delta is a magical oasis – with the vast grassy floodplains hosting an array of wildlife , waterlife and birds – a photographer’s dream ! Float gently down these water ways in a Mokoro [ dug out canoe ] and get close to nature.
Chobe National Park is famed for having Africa’s largest single concentration of elephant herds and if predators are what you are looking for – look no further – Leopards, Cheetah, Lion or Wild Dogs await you.
As Botswana comprises of a variety of areas – all offering something unique and special, you can easily spend anything from 4 – 7 days on safari, combining a couple of nights in each area. Consider adding on a couple of nights in Victoria Falls, creating a perfect African safari experience.
Offering intimate and exclusive lodges in this vast unspoilt region of Africa, Botswana is a perfect destination of the diserning traveller and a Honeymoon in Botswana remains a popular choice.
Easily combined with other top destinations such as Victoria Falls, The Kruger National Park or Cape Town – We design tailor made Botswana itineraries providing easy flowing connections between all your desired areas.
Botswana offers not just your big game but also hosts a wide variety of other animals, such as Buffalo, Antelope, Zebra, Wildebeest to name but a few – making this area also great for family travel. Botswana is not however suitable for very young children
Let African Welcome Safaris make planning your Botswana Safari easy – our safari experts will recommend hand-picked lodges to suit your requirements, length of stay and your budget, making your Botswana Safari dream come true.
Why a Safari in Botswana?
- Vast stretches of untouched and unfences wilderness
- Unrivalled game viewing
- One of the largest game populations in Southern Africa
- Luxury and intimate lodges
- Mokoro Safaris ( dugout canoes ) on the crystal waters of the Okavango Delta
- Easily combined with other top destinations in Southern Africa
- One of the largest Elephant Populations in the world
Top Areas in Botswana
- Chobe National Park – hosting one of the world’s largest Elephant populations
- Moremi Game Reserve – one of Botswana’s largest reserves with incredible game viewing
- Savute Game Reserve – Annual Zebra migration and Africa’s Big Cats
- Makgadikgadi Pans National Park – situated on the banks of the Boteti River
- The Okavango Delta – Mokoro Safaris hosting amazing bird and water life
Contact our Botswana safari experts now and let us create your ultimate Botswana Safari