This outstanding value for money Botswana safari offers a top selection of six superb luxury camps
This safari special offer allows you, as the traveller, to create your own safari, giving you a choice of 2 – 4 top quality lodges and spending anything from 3 to 8 nights exploring this top quality Botswana circuit. You can, therefore, design your own itinerary to suit your specific needs, time-frame, and choice of preferred destination.
This BEST VALUE PACKAGE from only US$ 2620 per person, covers some of the highest quality safari areas that Botswana offers, giving you the opportunity to make your safari dreams a reality
Including in each package option is a value-added element, providing you with a highly competitively priced safari experience and allowing you to experience this amazing African Safari which you can afford.
Our package prices are common rated, with all necessary internal flight transfers included, as well as all meals, your safari activities , local drinks, laundry and park fees.
TIP OF THE DAY: The most cost-effective season for a safari in Botswana is the Green Season, which runs from January to March and in December
Choice of lodges are as follows:
Chobe Game Lodge – Chobe National Park
- Chobe National Park is home to the largest concentration of the African Elephant in the world
- Chobe offers amazing boat cruises where you can enjoy watching large numbers of animals coming to the water to drink
- Chobe National Park is also well known as one of the best birding destinations
Savute Safari Lodge – Savute Region of Chobe National Park
- Savute offers a large summer zebra migration, subject to the rains, between November and December, and also between February and April.
- Formed 980 million years ago, Gubatsa Hills situated in Savute, these unique outcrops formed during a volcanic movement, give insight of the nomadic San people with their rock art etched on this outcrop which rises 90 metres high
Camp Okavango or Xugana Island Lodge – Okavango Delta
- The Okavango Delta, comprising of a multitude of small island networks, is the largest inland delta in the world
- The Okavango Delta is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- This pristine and natural environment, where the vegetation is rich and diverse attracts a multitude of wildlife and birdlife
- Enjoy the unique Mokoro Safaris in the narrow channels of the Delta in dug out canoes
Camp Moremi – Moremi Game Reserve
- Moremi covers one third of the Okavango Delta and is considered one of the finest wildlife reserves in Africa
- Moremi offers a mix of the Okavango Delta wetland and Kahalari Desert, making this area a diverse habitat of animals and birds, and also offers a variety of game activities
- Bird viewing and game viewing in this area is exceptional
Leroo La Tau – Makgadikgadi Pans National Park ( Boteti River )
- In the dry winter months, over 25000 zebra migrate to the Boteti River making this area home to the second largest zebra migration in the world
- The Makgadikgadi Pans National Park, includes a portion of the Makgadikgadi Pans, which is a pan once believed to be the bed of a massive inland lake
- Game viewing is superb in this area as the animals in this area are dependent on the Boteti River for the daily sustenance
Victoria Falls is in close proximity to Botswana, and we suggest, in order to enhance your trip of a lifetime, why not add on a couple of nights in Victoria Falls to see one of the 7 Wonders of the World – the mighty Victoria Falls !
The magnificent Victoria Falls – or Mosi-oa-Tunya (the Mist that Thunders) – is located on the Zambezi River between Zambia and Zimbabwe. Being one of the largest falls on the planet, it is considered by some to be among the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.