4 Nights Victoria Falls & Botswana Tour
Spend 2 Nights at the Mighty Victoria Falls at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, and end with the highlight of a 2 night Safari in Botswana Costs from ZAR 22,032 per adult – valid till end May 2014
Costs inclusive of :
- Return Economy Class Airfare : Johannesburg – Victoria Falls – Maun – Johannesburg, on the services of British Airways and SA Airlink
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Victoria Falls at The Victoria Falls Safari Lodge – Bed, Breakfast and dinner
- Return transfers / small aircraft from Kasane to your camp of choice in Botswana
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Botswana at a choice of the following Lodges –
- Xugana Island Lodge [ Okavango Delta ] or
- Camp Okavango [ Okavango Delta ] or
- Camp Moremi or
- Savute Safari Lodge
- Botswana including all meals, selected drinks and 2 x game activities per day
Costs exclusive of :
- Visa costs
- Park Fees
- Travel Insurance
- All items of a personal nature
- Airline Taxes of currently ZAR 2 950 per person
Costs are subject to availability of class fare on airline / accommodation and currency fluctuations at the time of confirmation
The magnificent Victoria Falls or Mosi-oa-Tunya (the Mist that Thunders) is located on the Zambezi River between Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Being one of the largest falls in the world, Victoria Falls is considered by some to be among the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. There is a magic about the falls manifested in the towering column of spray, the thunder of the falling water, and tranquil lagoons upstream.
There are direct flights to and from Johannesburg on a daily basis to Victoria Falls, making it easily accessible to all travellers.
Botswana is one of the few remaining destinations in Africa that still provides a good sense of the adventure of safari.
Its expansive game parks and game reserves, while offering wildlife as diverse and abundant as that found anywhere else, are still largely undeveloped and untamed. Combine your Big Game Viewing in open Safari vehicles in Chobe National Park / Moremi or Savute Game reserve with the unique experience of Mokoro Safaris in dug out canoes in the Okavango Delta. In the northwest, the Okavango River empties into the Kalahari sands, creating the largest inland river delta in the world. While theOkavango Delta is home to relatively few large game animals in comparison to other areas of Botswana, its clear waters and myriad small islands are home to an astounding variety of birds, plants, and smaller species of animals.