This itinerary was designed for a family of 5 travellers. Travelling with 3 children – it was designed to make it child friendly and enjoyable to all, this being their first visit to Southern Africa.
A combination of fly in Safaris and Self Drive, creating a perfect balance of luxury and more affordable areas in the program.
- 2 Night’s in Johannesburg
- 3 Night’s in Kruger National Park – Sabi Sands Game – Ngala Safari Lodge
- 2 Night’s in Kruger National Park – Timbavati – Pezula Treehouse Lodge
- 3 Night’s in Victoria Falls at Elephant Hills – including a day trip to Chobe National Park
- 5 Night’s in Cape Town at Protea Hotel Fire & Ice
- 1 Night on Garden Route in Oudtshoorn at De Zeekoe Guest Farm
- 2 Night’s on Garden Route in Knysna at Protea Hotel Knysna Quays
What did the Fournier Family have to say about their trip!
I’ve been telling everyone that this trip is my favourite ever and was way beyond my expectations.
Here’s a summary of my mental notes:
Ngala Safari is amazing and I would strongly recommend it.
De Zeekoe Guest Farm was beautiful and relaxing and we wish we had more time there. Ostrich riding at HIGHGATE OSTRCH SHOW FARM was the best laugh we had.
Shark Diving was fantastic but Brian MacFarlane and his crew made it so enjoyable! Best service in South Africa!
Bungee jumping off the Bloukrans bridge – but that was only for my son and I.
- Victoria Falls Tour
- River Cruise at Victoria Falls
- Safari Cruise Botswana
- Views from Signal Hill of the ‘cloth’ on Table Mountain
- Table Mountain experience was nice but the queue was terrible
- Drive to Cape Point including penguins – unfortunately visibility was very bad at Cape Point
- Waterfront shopping in Cape Town
- Constantia Wine Tasting
Not so much:
We wouldn’t change the fact that we stayed at the Pezulu Tree Farm because it was such a unique experience and the staff was nice.
I’m sure I missed some points that my wife might add but I think that covers most of it. Thank you so much for the most memorable holiday I have ever had.