3 Day Sossusvlei Luxury Fly-in Safari
The Sossusvlei Fly-in Safari is a flexible and convenient excursion into the world’s oldest desert and one of the country’s most sparsely inhabited regions. The Namib Desert features mesmerising vistas of shimmering mountains, parched plains, petrified dunes and more space and solitude than you can conceive of.
Flying from and back to Windhoek makes it ideal for those with limited time available or to use as an add-on to any other tour/safari. Accommodation options vary from comfortable to super luxury and you can choose to stay the recommended two nights or you can add a day or 2.
Day 1 & 2: Namib Desert
You will be met by a representative at Windhoek Airport on arrival and transferred to Eros Airport, where you will be handed over your travel documents
Check in at 10:00am for your flight and briefing before taking to the Namibian skies
Seat on Tiras Taxi from Windhoek – Sossusvlei (ETD – 10:30am) or private charter flight
Road transfer to the lodge on arrival (ETA – 11:45am – 13:30pm)
Enjoy two nights in this remarkable part of Namibia, with it’s gorgeous high red sand dunes
Your two night fully-inclusive package includes:
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- Lunch on day of arrival and packed lunch on day of departure
- 1 x Sundowner drive
- 1 x Guided Sossusvlei excursion including a full picnic lunch in the dunes
- Local branded drinks
- Highlights: Sossusvlei, Dead Vlei, Dune 45, Big Daddy, Elim Dune and the Sesriem Canyon
Overnight: Hoodia Desert Lodge – Fully inclusive package as per above
Day 3: Return to Windhoek
After breakfast and the morning at leisure, you will road transfer to the airstrip for your departure flight. The exact time to be advised by reception.
Seat on Tiras Taxi from Sossusvlei – Windhoek (ETD – 12:00pm – 14:00pm) or private charter flight
(ETA at Windhoek International Airport – 15:15pm)
End of services
Optional extension – Add on a few nights in Cape Town, visiting this beautiful city with its mountains, winelands and beaches.
Contact us for more information.
Our itineraries are “recommended itineraries” and may be booked as suggested. However, they also serve to inform you, as a possible first time traveller to Africa, an idea of what can be done. If you find that the recommended itineraries do not suit you entirely, we will tailor make a program to best meet your individual requirements.
Price on request based on either a scheduled flight or charter flight
Costs inclusive of :
- Accommodation as indicated – can change depending on availability and request at time of booking
- Meals as indicated
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- Airport transfer on arrival
- Activities as indicated including park entry fees
- Set shuttle seat rate flights as indicated or private charter flight
- Airstrip transfers as necessary
- Tour file with detailed itinerary, map with route descriptions, vouchers etc.
- 24 hour personal and friendly support
Costs exclusive of:
- Items of a personal nature
- Optional extra activities
- International flights
- Holiday or personal insurance
- Staff gratuities
- Visa and visa applications
Subject to availability at the time of confirmation and our Standard Terms and Conditions
There are no set departure dates. Please inform us of your preferred travel dates
More Group Tours
Don’t believe us, read independent reviews from past clients.
AFRICAN SAFARI SPECIALISTS
Let us design your African safari with a variety of safari destinations – Our expertise includes travel and safaris in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Kenya and Tanzania.
African Welcome Safaris offers a highly personalised service. With a dedicated travel consultant catering to all your travel needs. Our passion is creating your holiday of a lifetime.