Full Day Big 5 Safari
Book Now With Activity Bridge
Aquila Private Game Reserve
The program includes a welcome drink, a scrumptious buffet breakfast, 2 to 3 hour game drive led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories: facts about your surroundings, easily rousing your inner wild side, then a leisurely lunch, after which you may choose to add on a spa treatment, horseback or quad bike safari.
Morning Safari Day Tour
06h45: Depart Cape Town to Aquila (scheduled transfer – Aquila transport). Tell us where you are staying and we’ll arrange to collect you, or drive yourself to Aquila
09h00: Welcome drink served on arrival
09h15: Buffet Breakfast
10h15: Game drive
12h45: Buffet lunch
After lunch, time at leisure:
Optional Activities (pre-book to avoid disappointment)
Quad Bike Safari
Horse Back Safari
Complimentary Extra Activities:
- Relax Poolside (complimentary)
- Visit the Curio shop
- Visit the Aquila labyrinth or play a game of giant chess (complimentary)
- Relax in the lounge bar (complimentary)
The above includes the following:
- Buffet breakfast with juice, coffee & a selection of teas, buffet lunch, 2 to 3 hour game drive with a juice or water, use of Pool, Lounge Bar, Labyrinth, Giant Chess access to Curio shop.
- Excludes: Refreshments other than mentioned, Items of a personal nature, curio shop purchases, horseback safari, quad-bike safari, access to Spa Facilities and treatments.
16h00: Schedule transfers depart for Cape Town arriving back between 6 and 7pm.
Arrival at 09h00, Welcome drinks, buffet breakfast, 2hr to 3hr game drive , buffet lunch, enjoy our premises with time at leisure, depart for Cpt at 16h00
Jan 2021 – 31 October 2021
R1990.00 per person
Transfers 2021 – R 940.00 per person extra, return Cape Town only
More Cape Town Day Tours
Don’t believe us, read independent reviews from past clients.
AFRICAN SAFARI SPECIALISTS
Let us design your African safari with a variety of safari destinations – Our expertise includes travel and safaris in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Kenya and Tanzania.
African Welcome Safaris offers a highly personalised service. With a dedicated travel consultant catering to all your travel needs. Our passion is creating your holiday of a lifetime.