Full Day Big 5 Safari
Book Now With Activity Bridge
Aquila Private Game Reserve
The program includes a welcome drink, a scrumptious buffet breakfast, 2 to 3 hour game drive led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories: facts about your surroundings, easily rousing your inner wild side, then a leisurely lunch, after which you may choose to add on a spa treatment, horseback or quad bike safari.
Morning Safari Day Tour
06h45: Depart Cape Town to Aquila (scheduled transfer – Aquila transport). Tell us where you are staying and we’ll arrange to collect you, or drive yourself to Aquila
09h00: Welcome drink served on arrival
09h15: Buffet Breakfast
10h15: Game drive
12h45: Buffet lunch
After lunch, time at leisure:
Optional Activities (pre-book to avoid disappointment)
Quad Bike Safari
Horse Back Safari
Complimentary Extra Activities:
- Relax Poolside (complimentary)
- Visit the Curio shop
- Visit the Aquila labyrinth or play a game of giant chess (complimentary)
- Relax in the lounge bar (complimentary)
The above includes the following:
- Buffet breakfast with juice, coffee & a selection of teas, buffet lunch, 2 to 3 hour game drive with a juice or water, use of Pool, Lounge Bar, Labyrinth, Giant Chess access to Curio shop.
- Excludes: Refreshments other than mentioned, Items of a personal nature, curio shop purchases, horseback safari, quad-bike safari, access to Spa Facilities and treatments.
16h00: Schedule transfers depart for Cape Town arriving back between 6 and 7pm.
Arrival at 09h00, Welcome drinks, buffet breakfast, 2hr to 3hr game drive , buffet lunch, enjoy our premises with time at leisure, depart for Cpt at 16h00
1 Nov 2019 to 19 Dec 2019
R1990.00 per person
20 Dec 2019 to 15 Jan 2020
R2270.00 per person
16 Jan 2020 – 31 Oct 2020
R1990.00 per person
Transfers Nov 2019 to 31 Oct 2020 R 940.00 per person extra, return Cape Town only
Departures on a daily basis subject to availablity and a minimum of 2 travellers
More Cape Town Day Tours
Don’t believe us, read independent reviews from past clients.
AFRICAN SAFARI SPECIALISTS
Let us design your African safari with a variety of safari destinations – Our expertise includes travel and safaris in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Kenya and Tanzania.
African Welcome Safaris offers a highly personalised service. With a dedicated travel consultant catering to all your travel needs. Our passion is creating your holiday of a lifetime.