7 Day Victoria Falls & Kruger Honeymoon
Fly off the the thundering Victoria Falls for 2 Nights to view this natural wonder of the World, followed by the highlight of a Safari in the world-renowned Kruger National Park.
Highlights in this itinerary include:
- Spending time viewing one of the natural wonders of the world – Victoria Falls
- Fantastic game viewing in the game rich Sabi Sands Game Reserve in the Kruger National Park.
- Game Drives with experienced rangers in open Safari vehicles
- Incredible Big Five game viewing
- Romance in the African Bush
Day: 1-2 Your Honeymoon Adventure Begins – Victoria Falls
Arrival at Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport, and met by our representative. You will be handed over your travel pack, and assisted with your check in for your flight to Victoria Falls.
On arrival at Victoria Falls Airport, a road transfer will take you to the Colonial Victoria Falls Hotel – situated within walking distance to the might Falls, a perfect location to spend the following two nights.
Victoria Falls ” Mosi-oa-Tunya ” – directly translated to ” The Smoke that Thunders ” is an awe-inspiring sight to behold, particularly in rainy season, where the Falls literally emit a thunderous noise – making it often difficult to hear!
Late afternoon brings a romantic cruise down the Zambezi River – sipping cocktails while enjoying your first African Sunset.
Although it is quite easy to walk to the Falls yourselves to view this incredible waterfall – a 2-hour guided tour of the Falls can be arranged!
Apart from the Falls, there are also many activities to enjoy in this area, for those with a sense of adventure, or for those who want to enjoy the local culture!
Inter-acting with the local people or perhaps walking with Lions! A helicopter flight over the falls provides a birds eye view – and although only 13-minutes long – it is well worth the photographic opportunity.
Day 3: Relax in Johannesburg
Perhaps enjoy an activity in the morning, before your road transfer to Victoria Falls Airport for your flight back to Johannesburg – arriving in the late afternoon.
Spend the night in Johannesburg relaxing or perhaps shopping!
Road transfer from Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport, to the Michelangelo Hotel, situated over the heart of Nelson Mandela Square, with a host of top restaurants, boutique shops and movie theatres.
Day 4-6: Safari in the Kruger National Park
Excitement builds as you get ready to depart on the next legg of your Honeymoon adventure in one of the best game viewing areas of the Kruger National Park – The Sabi Sands Reserve.
Road transfer to the Federal Air departure lounge, and you will be whisked away on a light aicraft transfer to the Sabi Sands Airstrip.
You will spend three nights on Safari at Sabi Sabi Little Bush Lodge – a luxury lodge built on the banks of the Sabi River.
The Sabi Sands Reserve hosts the Big Five, and is particularly well known for it’s Leopard sightings.
Two exciting game drives per day in open Game Viewing vehicles await you – with experienced rangers and trackers taking into the African Bush to spot predators and an array of other wildlife. Incredible photographic opportunities await you daily and exciting activities.
Return to your lodge each evening after your night game drive and discuss your sightings beside a crackling fire and a glass of excellent red wine.
Lounge in the sparkling pool or perhaps pamper yourself with a spa treatment – this is all about luxury and romance!
Day 7: Your Adventure Comes To An End!
Your last early morning game drive may just bring you that elusive leopard sighting!
After a hearty breakfast, depart on a direct Federal Air flight from the Sabi Sands back to Johannesburg – taking home with you memories to last a lifetime!
|Costs will vary dependent on Month and year of travel as well as your preferred standard of accommodation|
|Validity||Cost per adult sharing||Cost per single|
- Meet and Greet at Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport and assistance with check in for your flight to Victoria Falls
- Return flights on British Airways : Johannesburg – Victoria Falls – Johannesburg, Economy Class and inclusive of taxes
- Return transfers: Victoria Falls Airport – The Victoria Falls Hotel – Victoria Falls Airport
- 2 Nights in Victoria Falls at The Victoria Falls Hotel – Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
- Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi River
- Two hour guided tour of the Falls
- Private transfer from Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport to The Michelangelo Hotel
- 1 Night in Johannesburg at The Michelangelo Hotel – Bed and Breakfast
- Private transfer from The Michelangelo Hotel to Federal Air departure lounge
- Return Federal Air flights : Johannesburg – Sabi Sands Kruger – Johannesburg
- 3 Nights on Safari in the Sabi Sands Kruger National Park at Sabi Sabi Little Bush Lodge – Fully inclusive of all meals, selected drinks, twice daily game drives in open landrovers with experienced rangers and trackers, conservation levy and optional bush walks
Costs exclusive of:
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not mentioned as included in Victoria Falls and Johannesburg
- Optional activities available in Victoria Falls – Half Day Elephant Back Safari / Helicopter flight over the Falls / Walking with Lions / River Rafting
- US$ 10 per person River usage fee on Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi River
- US$ 30 per person Park fees on Tour of the Falls
- Visa costs if applicable
This package can easily be tailor made to suit your specific Honeymoon requirements and budget. Travellers can easily add on other areas in South Africa such as Cape Town or Botswana.
You tell us your preferred standard of accommodation and we will design you a honeymoon to remember.
|No set departure dates – packaged according to your preferred travel dates|
Don’t believe us, read independent reviews from past clients.
AFRICAN SAFARI SPECIALISTS
Let us design your African safari with a variety of safari destinations – Our expertise includes travel and safaris in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Kenya and Tanzania.
African Welcome Safaris offers a highly personalised service. With a dedicated travel consultant catering to all your travel needs. Our passion is creating your holiday of a lifetime.