Full-Day Sani Pass Lesotho
Book Now With Activity Bridge
Note: A passport is required & visa conditions may apply
For those with a sense of adventure, a 4×4 drive up the highest road pass in Africa will certainly provide you with a small dose of adrenalin. For your efforts, it will reward you with its breath-taking scenery.
- Drive through the rolling hills of the Midlands to the town of Underberg.
- Board a 4×4 vehicle, the only means by which to tackle the Sani Pass.
- Enter the Kingdom of Lesotho – another stamp for your passport!
- Visit a nearby Sotho Village, for a taste of local culture.
- Light lunch (included) in the highest pub in Africa, with its incredible views.
- Visit the magnificent Howick Waterfall on your return (time permitting).
- For those with a sense of adventure, a 4×4 drive up the highest road pass in Africa will certainly provide you with a hefty dose of adrenalin.
- For your efforts, you’ll be rewarded with its breathtaking scenery. From Durban, we drive through the green hills of the Midlands towards the little country town of Underberg.
- Here, our 4×4 vehicle awaits us…the only form of transport equipped to tackle Sani Pass!
- You’ll have your passport stamped as we enter the Kingdom of Lesotho, and we stop at a nearby Sotho Village for you to enjoy a taste of the local culture.
- Lunch (included) is served at the highest pub in Africa – truly – and, it stands to reason, the views are utterly breathtaking. Once you’ve recovered your breath, we wind our way slowly down the Pass and relax on our return to Durban.
- You’ll certainly have had a day filled with altitude!
ZAR 2915 per adult – Valid until 31 October 2019
ZAR 3090 per adult – Valid from 01 Nov 2019 – 31 Oct 2020
Minimum 2 guests | Departs Mon, Wed & Fri ±06h00 | Ends ±19h00 | Duration ±12 hrs | Includes return transfers from Durban beachfront hotels | NOTE – A passport is required & visa conditions may apply.
More Durban Day Tours
Don’t believe us, read independent reviews from past clients.
AFRICAN SAFARI SPECIALISTS
Let us design your African safari with a variety of safari destinations – Our expertise includes travel and safaris in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Kenya and Tanzania.
African Welcome Safaris offers a highly personalised service. With a dedicated travel consultant catering to all your travel needs. Our passion is creating your holiday of a lifetime.